Friday, September 6, 2013

warehouse upholstery.

I've been waiting for the right time to post about this. Now that I'm in Kansas, it seems so silly to write about California like this. But to all my Cali readers! Check this place out. Upholstery seemed to me like a lot of work. I never thought of it as a DIY project that I wanted to tackle but when I had the opportunity to attend a beginning upholstery class, I looked forward to learning the new skill and building a little muscle. Home Décor Learning Center in Concord offers an array of classes to meet all interests that require a staple gun and furniture at their warehouse location. I never thought I'd re-upholster anything but the outcome of my updated bench makes me eager to fill my home with other projects. The steps were pretty straightforward and I'm loving my new bench. Read my full article in the June issue of Diablo Magazine here.

No comments:

Post a Comment