Saturday, January 11, 2014

journalist attire.



1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8

It's fun to think about what I'll wear as a professional, dashing off to interviews and transcribing my notes while sipping a steaming cup of coffee. I know the road ahead is everything but glamorous, but one thing I can control is my wardrobe. Rather than wearing stuffy suits and carrying a uniform briefcase to work, I picture the wardrobe of a journalist as fun and quirky. A professional blazer is a staple, but why not add some polka dots? And wingtip oxfords are a must for comfort and functionality. These are a few pieces I pulled and hope to channel in my upcoming days attending meetings. While you're at it, read my past articles here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just going to say, if you work on the fashion-side of all things journalistic, you can get away with so much. i practically live in my Isabel Marant knock-off wedge sneakers out here and I have yet to have anyone so much as bat an eye.

    ReplyDelete