Friday, January 11, 2013

all smiles.

{a fashionably late Christmas gift}
I really like the idea of focusing on the positive moments in life. Even though I consider myself to be an optimist (99% of the time), it's fun to remember the little things that keep me going throughout my week, especially if a downer day comes along. These are the little moments - I got photo proof of - that made me smile, because I'm usually smiley all the time. My inspiration came from Emily's blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere, who posts "Five Things" on Fridays. I hope you enjoy my version!
{the moo cows returned to the hill behind my house!}
{lunch at a delicious local eatery with my girls}
 
{a rainbow (sorry it's blurry) on the way home from So Cal}
{found a home for one of my typewriters}

No comments:

Post a Comment