Wednesday, April 3, 2013

summer plans.

This summer, God has given me the opportunity to serve over 3,000 campers on Lake Shasta with Sonshine Specialized Camping Ministries. It is a Christian camp operated on houseboats where I, as staff, will have an opportunity to share Jesus Christ with youth group students from all over the Western United States. I am so excited to be a part of this adventure in ministry! One of my responsibilities as staff will be to help raise money for the student scholarship fund, Sonshine’s one and only fundraiser. On May 26th, I will join 100 other staff in a Run/Jog/Walkathon. For one hour, I will try and complete as many laps as possible around a quarter mile track. My goal is 18 laps. I need your help raising the money. You could either pledge any amount per lap or make a flat donation.  You can donate online at www.sonshineministries.com/rjw.html by choosing my name "Amelia Arvesen" in the drop-down menu. I really hope you feel called to help this wonderful ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment