Monday, November 19, 2012

packing for palm springs.

[Summer dresses begging for my attention] 

Over my Thanksgiving weekend, I am heading to Palm Springs for a well-deserved vacation. My fingers are crossed in hopes that it won't rain, as I am looking forward to laying out in the sunshine.I have compiled a list below of items I plan to pack including clothes, accessories, and shoes. I am missing my summery wardrobe so it will be a nice change to flaunt flowy tanks and sandals in bright colors and fun patterns.
 [Beachy-inspired shoes, like my Sperry's]
 [Lightweight scarves, a flower for my hair, and vintage sunglasses]
[The necessities like Bare Minerals, Revlon liner, Maybelline mascara, and fun eyeshadows]
 [Great reads I have neglected due to piles of schoolwork]

No comments:

Post a Comment