Sunday, October 7, 2012

dresser revamp.


Over the summer, I decided to take on the project of redecorating my room. Being the type to finish projects right away, I predicted the revamp would take no longer than a week. I started in August...I finished yesterday. The reason for the "delay" was my enormous dresser which was originally painted for a nursery. It had matched my previous color scheme of blue and green, but I was ready for a change. After hours (which turned into days and weeks) of stripping the previous paint, repeated sanding, priming, and painting, my dresser is now complete. For these past few months, I've been living out of storage boxes; I'm thrilled to fill the drawers with my junk again. Does the yellow picture frame in the top photo look familiar?


No comments:

Post a Comment